Some Useful Info
From the moment you book your appointment, whether it be using our online booking service or simply by calling the showroom, you will begin to see how important both you and your day is to us.
We’d love to get to know you and hear All About Your Special Day, so please do click the link and give us all the information about your wedding that is important to you. This in turn will mean that we will already have a feel for what you have in mind before you even set foot through the door!
You’ll also be sent your own personal Pure Portal access when you book, where you’ll be able to ‘heart’ all your favourite dresses that you’d like to try on during your visit.
Once you arrive your stylist will take you to your own spacious Bridal Lounge where you and your guests can relax and where we can get to know you and chat about your plans and dreams for your wedding day. Once you're settled, it’s time to try on some of our gorgeous gowns, and you’ll begin to trust your stylist to know instinctively what you’ll love and what you’ll look and feel fabulous in.
We would always recommend that you book an appointment to ensure you receive the service and time you deserve. You're welcome to bring along up to 4 trusted relatives or friends as your guests, (unless you've booked our Blushing Bride Bridal Appointment) who will give you an honest and genuine opinion and we would suggest that you allow up to two hours for your initial appointment.
Your prompt arrival to appointments is much appreciated, as we do get very busy and want to ensure you enjoy a relaxed visit. We certainly wouldn’t want you to feel rushed but as we have to run a very strict diary we cannot allow your time to run over as this would be unfair to the next bride. Thank you for your understanding.
Top Tips for a Fab Appointment
- Be ready to say YES! 7 out of 10 of our B2B's find their dress on their first visit!
- Don't forget that you can use our SuperFast Broadband to video call anyone who may not be able to join you in your appointment.
- Bring no more than 4 trusted friends or relatives to help you find that dream gown.
- Our collection ranges from £1200 - £3000 with both off the peg styles to take away on the day and gowns to order
- Chat about budget with anyone who may be contributing to the cost of your dress before you arrive for your appointment.
- Wear a strapless, well supporting bra
- Keep underwear colours neutral
- Allow 2 hours for your appointment.
- Make sure you schedule some time out for lunch!
- Be open minded
Most importantly, have fun and enjoy your moment!
We are an 'accessible' store, proud to accomodate wheelchairs and buggies, however, please let us know at the time of booking should you require wheelchair access and we can ensure you are booked into our 'same level' bridal lounge.